Holiday time is the best time of year to have a playful and fun photo session with us.....
A few days left to enter the Free portrait session giveaway!
Here is how to enter… Like SophterLight Photography on facebook AND share the contest page on yours OR share my blog on your page. BE SURE TO COMMENT BELOW ABOUT WHICH WAYS YOU SHARED TO BE ELIGIBLE TO WIN!!! You may do both to get entered 2 times! Thank you for your shares and likes…Good Luck!
We photograph many kids in our CT studio...
The following is a complete list of rules for the Holiday Portrait Session Giveaway:
1. A one-hour portrait session valued at $219 and digital images valued at $99 will be given to a winner randomly selected based on shares & likes. Winner must like and share the SophterLight Photography facebook page to his/or her Facebook page, and/or share the SophterLight Photography website or SophterLight Photography’s blog to his/or her Facebook page. Winner must also comment in the SophterLight Photography blog post, “Holiday Portrait Session Giveaway” comment section at least once, but not more than three, times by November 13th, 2014.
2. Portrait session must be held between November 19th, 2014 and December 31st of 2014. Winner will forfeit their prize if session is not booked and held before December 31, 2014.
3. Session can be used for Senior Portraits, or Child portraits, any individual portraits such as headshots or a Holiday Family Portrait Session. This offer cannot be used for Wedding Portrait Sessions such as Bridals, Engagements or Ceremony & Reception Packages. This offer cannot be used in combination with any other offer or promotion.
4. Family sessions are for families of up to 5 members. A $20 fee will be charged for each additional person.
5. Session must be held within 20 miles of Norwalk, Connecticut.
6. This offer cannot be exchanged for the cash value.
7. Winner must contact SophterLight Photography by Facebook Message on the SophterLight Photography page in order to claim the prize by December 16th. Winner will forfeit the prize if not claimed by this time. There will not be a drawing for another winner if prize is forfeited. SophterLight Photography is not responsible for contacting winners directly to notify them of their prize and the deadline to claim said prize. SophterLight Photography will select a winner on December 13, 2014 by 11:59pm Eastern Time. SophterLight Photography will post a notification on the SophterLight Photography Facebook Page announcing the winner’s name no later than December 16, 2014.
8. SophterLight Photography has the right to end this contest at any time due to lack of participation or for any reason. SophterLight Photography may postpone the deadline for this contest or change the session deadline at its’ own discretion.
9. Winner must sign a contract with SophterLight Photography upon booking. If winner cannot hold their session on the booked date, winner may have to pay a rebooking fee of $30.
10. Winner may upgrade print package or purchase extra individual prints from their session at the regular price. Winner must pay any amount that exceeds the package offered with the prize.
11. Prize: one-hour Holiday Portrait session and 8 to 10 edited digital images with copyright release.
12. Outfit changes are only allowed for individual sessions and only as time allows for one hour session. One hour session cannot be split into multiple sessions/session dates or combined with another session.
13. Session date and time must be scheduled between winner and SophterLight Photography at least 2 days before the session date. Winner must contact SophterLight Photography for date & time availability.
14. Winner will be responsible for all fees including city (Norwalk) & state (CT) taxes and all shipping fees as required by SophterLight Photography’s professional lab of choice for any items ordered in addition to the Prize offered in number 11.
We don't just shoot holiday portraits for kids! Many adults enjoy our unique photographic portrait style! We can also utilize green screen to produce extraordinary portrait montages.
Kids of all ages love coming to our studio because we treat the session like a play date, the kids rule! And that is when they shine!
Drones Capture Your Wedding Photos! It's all the buzz!
The team here at SophterLight Photography are excited to announce that in 2015 we will be offering spectacular wedding and event imagery from our first ever drone camera!
The creative possibilities offered by gaining an aerial perspective are exciting indeed! "Our couples deserve our best effort -- the images that we'll be able to produce for them will be nothing less then stunning."
I hold a pilot's license and I'll tell you first hand, the views up there are amazing. This vantage point opens the doors to a whole new class of photography and we are excited to be on the forefront!
I "borrowed" my dad's 35mm film camera back when film was the only option available to photographers. I wanted to capture images of a Robin's nest that I had recently discovered nestled and carefully woven into a tall hedgerow that separated our suburban parcel from the next. When I discovered the birds nest, I had in my mind's eye, a clear vision of the images I wanted to produce: a shallow depth of field with the foreground foliage out of focus and underexposed. I wanted the brightly colored blue eggs to stand in contrast to the foliage and I wanted the raspy textures of intricately woven twigs and switches making up the nest to contrast against the smooth, but delicately dimpled texture of the shells. Finally, I wanted the black splattering of speckles tack sharp so that those viewing the images would be able to discern between individual shapes and the spacing between them.
I must have been about 8-years-old at the time, and suppose my notions of good "nature photography" stemmed from one of the many back issues of National Geographic magazines that populated three shelves in our living room library. The dark wood shelves contrasted with the brilliant yellow spines and would bow under the weight of the collection. Needless to say, I stumbled upon a treasure trove of stunning imagery that I have been striving to match ever since.
SophterLight Photography. Luxe wedding & Portrait photography.
All Bride Business Photo Corporate Event Photos Corporate Photos Corporate Photo Studio CT Instant Party Photos CT Party Photogrpahy CT Wedding Photography Display Wedding Photos Event Photos Family Portraits Flash Photography Gift Ideas Greenscreen Studio Headshots High School High School Pix High School Senior Photos Highschool Senior Photos Instant Event Photos Instant Party Photos Instant Photos At Your Event Instant Photos At Your Party Mini Session Mobile Photo Studio Onsite Photo Printing Onsite Photo Studio Party Photography On Site Personalize Your Gift Photo Book Photography Portraits Senior Photos Senior Portraits Wedding Album Wedding Ceremony Wedding Photobook Wedding Photographer Wedding Photography Wedding Photos Weddings
SophterLight Photography, LLC We shoot on location, in your home and also at our studios in CT and New York. We serve Connecticut (CT) , New Jersey (NJ), New York City (NYC). Locations in CT include Fairfield, Westport, Darien, Greenwich, Old Greenwich, Cos Cob, Riverside, Stamford and New Canaan. In the Big Apple, NYC areas we cover: Manhattan, Staten Island, Brooklyn, Long Island, Tribeca, Soho, West Village, Upper East Side, Upper West Side, Central Park, South Hampton, West Hampton, and East Hampton. Some of her locations in NJ are Hoboken, Weehawken, Jersey City, Morristown, Summit, Alpine and Edgewater. We service clients throughout Bergen county, Passaic county, Westchester county, Fairfield county, Warren county, Monmouth County, Somerset County, Union County, Essex County, and Morris County.